Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spending 5 hours a day with 55 kids is slowing zapping the life out of me.

Lucky for me I have a new book at home.

I pre-ordered this a month ago and I have been waiting and waiting. I consider myself a novice sewer even though I have sown many Christmas dresses and Halloween costumes. I have only a half year of jr high sewing instruction, everything else I just make up on my own.

Seems like there are some good tips and tidbits in here. I will let you know when I actually find time to sew something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep your sanity girl and learn some sewing tips along the way...

Allison said...

OMG, I bought this same book. My dad gave me his wife's sewing machine, so now I need to figure out how to thread it and get started. Maybe you can help me when you come visit? :)