Wednesday, February 27, 2008

15 hours...now 12 hours

School has been going well except for "Kinesiology and Biomechanics." The teacher is a graduate student and the class shows that he is a better researcher than a teacher. He is unorganized, confusing, and never prepared for class. I have been complaining about him, to my classmates, since the beginning.

Over the weekend I decided to stop complaining and do something about it. First, I dropped the class (I'm still full time with 12 hours) and now I'm filing a complain with the university.

Now I have time to workout every morning after I drop the kid's off at school. It's a win-win for me.

2 comments:

Princessliak said...

Good job on taking your life into your own hands instead of suffering through. I hope the university does something about it!

Lanora said...

Glad you decided to take care of frustrating situation!