Monday, April 5, 2010

Summer is coming

I am addicted to Granny Squares and I don't know why. I have never been a crocheter, my loyalty lied with knitting but crocheting is opening up a whole new world of things I haven't mastered. The Granny Squares grow quickly and soon I have a beautiful pile of little squares begging to be something. I think crocheting is my new summer hobby.
Another summer hobby is bike riding. Yesterday the kids and I rode around for an hour on the paved bike route near the river. The weather was perfect, no wind and warm. All the knitters are getting new bikes for the summer and we might have to start our own biker gang, we just need a name. Wheels and Needles?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Princessliak said...

Love the pics of your own biker gang. Huck desperately wants a bike too!