Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bag Junkie


Everyone knows I am a bag junkie - I love bags and buy them in excess. It's not purses I love and definitely not the typical brands like Coach. I love tough, durable bags by companies like Tom Bihn, Timbuk2, Sherpani, and Overland Equipment. Now I have fallen, hard, for this Lantern Moon bag. I love Lantern Moon knitting needles, beautiful woods, smooth, and warm in your hands.

I am currently using my Tom Bihn for my knitting bag (given to me for Christmas by my dear friend, Angelique, whom I miss much.) But I want to use that bag for a school bag so it's obivious that I need this Lantern Moon bag. I'm getting the one with the blue lining. If you also need one, and you know you do, Twist has all the colors but they are going fast so get there and buy one.

1 comment:

Sally Knitz said...

I love that bag too. It's good to know that the one with the blue lining is going to a good home.