Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Studying and Whatnots

I have many pictures I need to post but I'm currently studying at Panera and don't have my camera handy. Mostly, studying is what fills my days lately. Physiology of Exercise takes a large chunk of time - studying, writing papers, doing labs, and studying. I have decided that I don't have to get all A's this semester and should strive for a balanced life and B's.

I have been knitting (in between classes), I completed one mitten and I am working on a Clapotis. Lia sent me some wonderful yarn from Alaska which I will make into some amazing. And Lara gave me a beautiful skein of handspun and hand dyed as a thank you for allowing her to borrow my spinning wheel.

So I haven't been blogging much but I am on Twitter so if you want more regular updates about my life you can follow me there.

1 comment:

Lanora said...

Not to worry - we've all been so busy this time of year for some reason. We'll catch up soon!