Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend

Most of my weekend was spent studying for my insanely hard Physiology of Exercise Unit 1 test. But I did find some time to hang out with Angelique who was visiting from New Mexico. When I came to the shop on Thursday it seemed so natural to see Angelique sitting on the sofa knitting. Now I will expect to see her next time I am there but alas, she had to return home on Sunday. Saturday morning was the KIP cowl swap, artfully organizer by Becca. Everyone knitted a cowl, wrapped it up, then we picked numbers and choose. I was so happy to receive Amy's cowl which I had been fallen in love with because it doubles as a headband for my curly locks. In a strange twist of events, Amy choose my cowl, made with Noro in Twist colors. Everyone's cowls were beautiful and I am so grateful to Becca for organizing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.