Monday, January 5, 2009

Namaste Bag



I have been doing pretty good about not buying new bags. This Hollywood Pink Newport Namaste Bag was just my style. Unfortunately, someone bought it, I was sad but I figured that was the universe's way of saying I didn't need it. Then there was a strange turn of events, it was returned (the lady who bought it decided she was too petite for the straps.)

So I figured that was the universes way of saying look this bag is perfect for you and you really, really need it. I couldn't go against the universe's wishes so I bought it and I love it. The color is beautiful, happy, and viberant. There's lots of room inside for projects and my regular purse stuff. I fabric is so soft. My bag and I are very happy together.

2 comments:

Princessliak said...

you will make the most beautiful couple! (just like me and my blue bag)

Fairy Spun Fibers said...

I agree, Lia - that bag is perfect for her! J, I love the bag - it's you, totally. I can't imagine what the universe was thinking the first time 'round. Guess it changed it's mind, huh?

What blue bag do you have, Lia?