Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pocketmod

I like my itouch for keeping my appointments, calendar, lists, and such but there is something about putting pen(cil) to paper. I like post-it notes and flair pens to write notes to myself and now I love pocketmods. One sheet of paper, custom printed with to do lists or a weekly calendar or a food diary or a combination of things, and then folded into a cute little book.

From the Pocketmod.com site:
Many things make this little personal organizer special, here is a list.

1. It fits easily in your back pocket or purse.
2. It's as cheap as one piece of paper (Because that's all it is!)
3. It opens like a book. Leading to easier to find, more organized notes.
4. The first page has a pouch, big enough to carry a business card!
5. Customizable with "Mods" tailored to your needs.
6. It's free and fun

2 comments:

Princessliak said...

looks fabulous - a package is kansas bound with your name on it!

Allison said...

i like it. i'm printing my first pocketmod now.