Thursday, March 22, 2012

End of Day 4

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had planned, things just took longer than I expected.

We did get all the drywall up and most of the tape and mud. Today, we are doing a second layer of mud and working on the backing for the floor. Most things have to dry 24 hours in between layers which is throwing off my time table.

Also, I was mixed up about the day of my daughter's party. It's actually tomorrow. How could that happen, you might wonder.

 Well, we are going to see the 12:01 show of The Hunger Games- which is at 12:01 on the 23rd meaning the girls will be sleeping over tomorrow night not Friday night. My solution is put the door back on the bathroom and put caution tape up.

My goal is still to get the toilet and vanity in before returning to school on Monday.

No comments: