Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sock Class and Another Bag


Lia and I taught a beginner sock class at Twist on Saturday morning; I thought it went very well. Our students were great, all were very fast learners and patience with us as this was our first time teaching this class. Thanks so much to Shelly for letting us have the class.
Of course, I couldn't leave Twist without buying something. I have had my eye on this Lexie Barnes bag since the shop opened. Unfortunately for me, someone bought the original one. When I saw that another one had arrived, I had to buy it. I have been carrying my pink and brown Timbuk2 bag since last Christmas which is an incredibly long time for me to have one bag so it was time for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those bags!! Thanks for the link.