Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall Weekend

Lia had her photos on display at Final Friday. They were all amazing!! I had a hard time but I picked one that I had to have. I really enjoy Final Fridays at Twist, all my friends are there and there's great food. We stayed out extra late last Final Friday - my friends for school dropped by and we all have some tea at The Vagabond.

Saturday morning I was up early for Race for the Cure. We did the non-timed 5K. We got lots of fun, fabulous SWAG (stuff we all get).

The fall weather is so beautiful. We have been spending tons of time outside. Big D did a great job of landscaping our front garden, ever since we moved in I have wanted shrubs out front and I finally have them.

The kids and I have been practicing our volleyball and football skills, everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Bubble Guru!!! Sahale was sitting here and looked at the computer strangely...

Allison said...

Tea at the Vagabond? Would that be a Long Island Iced Tea?