Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall into Autumn Swap


AHHH! What is this scary delight?

It's a fabulous gift from my swap partner!!

WOW! Seriously folks, my swap partner ROCKS! Everything is amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1. A Panera Gift card
2. 3 bags ( One is from Trader Joe's, so cool)
3. a lavender satchel
4. CHOCOLATE (2 bars and this cute little tin with chocolate wedges)
5. 2 bars of soap
6. A ball of pink Rowan handknit cotton
7. my favorite suckers (caramel apple)
8. A cool silver key chain
9. A skull stamp (which S already took)
10. Fancy French hand lotion
And a beautiful, soft, flower face cloth. I think I'm forgetting something.

Anyways go over and check out her blog.




1 comment:

moosie said...

Hi Jackie, I've been out of town but I'm so glad you got the package and that you like everything, this was my first swap so I hope I did okay! The chocolate is very yummy, I actually got the same chocolate bar from my swap pal. I sewed the zipper bag, the project bag and the sachet if you couldn't already tell and should of put a stitch marker in there too that I made, the Panera card is so you can enjoy a drink while your studying away. I made the lavender soap but wasn't sure it was good enough so I also got some pumpkin soap off of Etsy. I had a lot of fun putting it all together and picking stuff out! Have a great day!!