Thursday, October 4, 2007

Knitting

I have so many projects on the needles right now. It's feast or famine for me. Here's what I'm working on:

"Fall into Autumn" Dishcloth: I can't say much about this because I won't be sending it to my secret pal for another week. I found some great goodies to include in my package at Bungalow 26.

Kansas Retro Rib Socks: I fell in love with the J. Knits sock yarn in color Kansas as soon as I saw it at Twist. It has beautiful yellows, reds, and blues. I chose the Retro Rib pattern from Favorite Socks by Interweave. I have completed one sock and have it proudly displayed at Twist.

Twisted Wave Sox: These are a sample for the shop. They are knit in Classic Elite Alpaca Sox which is unbelievably soft. The pattern is also from Favorite Socks.

Lizard Ridge Afghan: There's not much pressure from this one because I only have to complete 2 blocks a month.

Tree Jacket
: We are having a KAL for this pattern. I picked out my yarn but because I have already spent all my hobby money for this month, I must find another way to finance this adventure.

No comments: