Sunday, October 28, 2007

Me and My Stitches


It was our 2nd annual trip to the Sewing and Quilting Expo in KC this weekend. I'm giving you the quick highlights

  • We almost saw an accident before we left Wichita
  • Angelique's apartment is amazing.
  • The yarn shop in Abliene has lots of great antique shops nearby.
  • I highly recommend Stix restaurant at Legends. Hibachi and Sushi
  • I was so happy to see my friend, Carrie. Have a mentioned how proud I am of everything she has achieved, lately?
  • The Kansas City Sewing and Quilting Expo was not held at the Overland Park Convention Center this year.
  • It's hard to get your Rock Star strut on, when you're annoyed because they moved the Expo and didn't inform you.
  • Ingredient is still the best place to eat in Lawrence.
  • I got a lot of work done on my Tree Jumper (about 7 inches.)
  • Timbuk2 is official HOT because Lanora has a bag, now.
My original plan was to study while traveling but that's no fun so I will be up late studying. This week will be crazy with an Anatomy test on Monday, Wednesday, AND Friday.

3 comments:

twist said...

Good luck on your test! Oy.

twist said...

P.S. You look darling in that hat.

Laurie said...

Glad you found you way! Looks like you all had a great time! Wonderful!!