Friday, June 13, 2008

June

I know, I'm only suppose to do one thing at a time but really that's not my style. So here I am looking at tomorrow - coaching volleyball, teaching a learn to knit class, attending a birthday party and, on top of that, it's World Wide Knit in Public day. We are having a small event at the shop and I think I'm suppose to be in charge.

Next weekend is even crazier with a garage sale, Girl Scout camp out, volleyball game, baby shower, and teaching a sock class.

June isn't suppose to be like this, it's suppose to be swimming, eating watermelon and ice cream, reading and knitting. There's still hope - it's almost July.

1 comment:

Allison said...

classic jackie! "if i can just get thru this week..." i saw a note pad that would be perfect for you. it said, "stop me before i volunteer for something else." really, i think you should be doing more. ;) where's your daily kid craft activity post? inquiring minds want to know.