Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wii


The kids have been talking about the Wii since one of their friends got one last year but recently they have been talking about it more and more. D and I encouraged them to save their money to buy one and I knew they were serious when they decided to cancel our trip to Great Wolf Lodge so they could use that money for a Wii.

They were able to save the $250 and then it was my job to find a Wii to buy. Turns out it's not that easy. I called all over the city with no luck, finally today we found one at Best Buy. T was so excited!

I have to admit I am having a lot of fun bowling and playing tennis. I want to get the Wii Fit for yoga.

3 comments:

Lanora said...

I want to play too! Any knit-along games???

rkyarns said...

I love my Wii too! We had to go all the way to the WalMart in Winfield to find one.

Allison said...

wow! i'm so out of the loop, i never even heard of a wii.