Friday, December 28, 2007

2 finished things and 1 WIP


Finally a picture of the finished Tree Jumper, sorry it took so long. I am very happy with the results. I am so proud of the use of colors no one else on Ravelry has used two colors on a Tree.



This the Andre scarf. If you are not familiar with the Andre Project here's a link that kind of explains it. D saw this image all over Boston when he was there earlier this year. When he saw the scarf pattern he had to have it. It is taking forever- as you remember I hate making scarves.


I made this little dragon hand puppet from leftovers of Cascade 220. Mostly, leftovers from T's The Nightmare Before Christmas Scarf. The pattern is from Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I want to a picture of you wearing the tree jumper. Love the "fire" coming from the dragon's mouth.

Lanora said...

I was fortunate to see the Tree in person and it's gorgeous!