Monday, December 24, 2007

Last minute shopping

I went out this morning to get one last present for my mom. I had planned on getting her one of those fancy photo frames, that is really just a glorified screen saver, but I waited too long and I discovered that every place was sold out of the inexpensive (cheap) ones and all that were left were over 100 bucks which was not in the Christmas budget (like I make a Christmas budget, ha ha.)

Anyways the only solution was to get up early and venture to the Disney Store in the mall. My mom is a huge Winnie the Pooh freak (don't ask) so I always know I can find a great gift there. I ended up with a large Pooh stuffed bear that I know she will love. Surprisingly the mall wasn't that busy and I was able to get in and out quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got digital picture frames for all those on our list this year too. Costco had them for $149 and $220. They had sold out of the $129 models. Of course everything is 1.6x more expensive in San Diego compared to Wichita...

We pre-loaded our frames with photos of Sky-Man, for that personal touch.

-Mark