Friday, December 14, 2007

Avoidance

I should be cleaning my house, right now, in preparation for T's party tomorrow but I am avoiding it. I spent the morning shopping for extra party favors, a cake, and extra table linens. We over-invited (we sent out about 30 invites) because, in December, you never know if the weather will keep some people from coming. Which could be the case this time - they are predicting a 50% chance of 4-8 inches of snow today and tomorrow.

Okay I must stop avoiding and get down to scrubbing, mopping, and dusting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right with you sister - I avoided cleaning last night and instead made a HUGE stack of things to give away to the goodwill...

Allison said...

I would love to come vacuum your house, but it's a bit far to lug a vacuum cleaner. The kids will have fun regardless of how your house looks.