Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally the post you have been waiting for




I know some of you were wondering when I was going to make some comment about Lia's impending move. Mostly, I have been pretending that she is just going on a very long vacation but since they are buying a home, I guess I should face the fact that she is really moving.

I really don't know what to say, I love Lia very much and I will miss her terribly but I'm looking forward to seeing her in Vegas in April and the impact she has made on my life will stay with me always.

I have decided to have a little contest to see how much we have learned about Lia while she has lived here in Kansas. Just e-mail your answers to me at knitandfit(at) gmail (dot)com, I will have a fabulous prize for the person who gets the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. The deadline to turn in your answers is midnight on December 26th, 2007. Even if you don't know all the answers please enter because you never know what surprise prizes I will be giving out.

  1. How many dogs does Lia have?
  2. What are the dogs names?
  3. What is Lia's husband's name?
  4. Where was she born? (city and state)
  5. How many brothers and sisters does she have? (bonus points for their names)
  6. What city and state is Lia moving to?
  7. What is kind of degree does Lia have? (in what subject)
  8. Does she prefer Coffee or Tea?
  9. What is her favorite holiday?
  10. Does she have any tattoos or piercings? where?
  11. What is her favorite kind of food?
  12. When is her birthday?
  13. Name something that annoys her?
  14. If she was a flower what kind of flower would she be?
You must answer the final questions to be eligible to win:
15. Tell me a funny or personal story about an experience you had with Lia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you made me cry. This better stop soon.