Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snow, Snow and more Snow


It snowed for about 7 hours yesterday. I went to my regular Saturday morning hang out at 7am and it wasn't snowing but by the time I left around 10 I could only see a few meters in front of the van because of the blowing snow.

I thought I would go stir crazy in the house all day and the snow just kept falling. Around 8pm I couldn't take it anymore and I ventured out to get a movie and some snacks for D.

Unfortunately I got stuck at the end of the driveway and had to be rocked out. When I got home I was able to get my workout in by shoveling the snow from the front walk and the driveway. I wish I had some snowshoes as the dog is going crazy not being able to go for a walk.

2 comments:

Allison said...

snow fort!!!

Jen in KS said...

Yeah, I got stuck in my driveway, too. Twice. Boy, that stuff piles high.